Contact Us Today

Important: All foreign nationals (permanent residents and children included) are required to report address changes to USCIS using Form AR11. Foreign nationals must report address changes to USCIS by completing this form and sending it to USCIS by mail or online. The form can be obtained from the USCIS website at: Additionally, if you are in immigration proceedings, it is important to ensure that any address changes be reported through using Form EOIR-33 to both the immigration court and DHS.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. GA621

Guirguis Law - Durham Office

Virtual Office

Durham, NC 27713

Office: (919) 917-5171
Cell: (919) 960-1918
Fax: (919) 246-9500


Find a Law Firm in Raleigh, NC

Our attorneys are ready to serve you

Thank you for visiting the website of Guirguis Law. If you're searching for a law firm in Raleigh, NC, choose ours. We've taken on cases involving criminal law, immigration law and family law. You can reach us at (919) 832-0500 to schedule a consultation with an attorney. For after-hours calls, please use (919) 210-5804.

Please use the form on this page to email us.